Yummmm s’mores! It’s the summer and fires are forbidden right now in my neck of the woods so roasting marshmallows over the campfire is not an option.. but that doesn’t stop me from indulging in one of my favourite treats! My hubby made these for me tonight which is just one of the gazillions of reasons why he is the sweetest (hahah I couldn’t resist the pun).
Chocolate of your choosing (I recommend caramilk)
- Put graham crackers on a baking sheet.
- Put chocolate on graham crackers.
- Place marshmallows ontop of chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 minutes.
- After the 2 minutes push down marshmallows with a fork.
- Pull out of oven and Enjoy! (WARNING: these can get messy and crumby but that is what makes the experience so delicious and memorable.