I got home the other night with an idea of what I was going to make for dinner… however I changed my mind because I was hungry and I wanted something to eat and fast! I love this recipe because once again it is easy, quick and you can work with whatever you have in the fridge or pantry. I just made up this meal from scratch off the top of my head so the measurements won’t be super exact. This is a basic recipe which you can use as a guideline to personalize a dish that best suits the tastes and preferences of your and your family.
- 1 bag of hashbrowns
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4-6 eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Diced mozerella
- Precook bacon in a skillet/frying pan with high edges and a lid.
- Once the bacon is cooked put aside. Add olive oil and onions into pan. Once the onions get a little soft add the hashbrowns.
- Once the hashbrowns have cooked and gotten brown add the salt pepper and garlic powder and bacon.
- Put eggs on top of hash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan until the eggs cook to desired consistency (soft, medium, hard etc.)
- Once the eggs are cooked, put the cheese on top and cover again. Once the cheese is melted it is ready to serve.