I don’t know about you but meatball subs are one of my favourite things! What else do you you want yummy warm meatballs, tomato sauce, ooey gooey cheese and bread. This is a really easy delicious meal. It is great for the fall or winter… it is like a hug in a bun.
- Meatballs (frozen) enough for 3 meatballs per sub
- Jar of tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Cook meatballs according to package.
- Put cooked meatballs in tomato sauce as the tomato sauce heats up.
- Mix together melted butter and garlic powder.
- Put on one side of bun.
- Put 3 meatballs on one half of a bun and some tomato sauce.
- Cover with cheese
- Broil in the oven until the cheese has melted.